[GLLUG] OT: Keyboards

Basher584 basher584@basher584.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:19:38 -0500

I was just looking for a smaller keyboard (because my fingers travel to much to hit the Fn-keys, and use them all the time since I remapped !->F1 @->F2, etc.)

http://www.dsi-usa.com/input/specpgs/ack600hm.htm
Looks like these people are the manufacturer:
http://www.solidyear.com/usb-1.htm#ACK-600H
Small spacebar but a bonus of multimedia keys, USB hub, and you can reprogram the keys.

Couldn't find any more information on this one:
http://www.ergo-2000.com/ergo2000/showdetl.cfm?&DID=6&User_ID=394878&st=4741&st2=-65446878&st3=32484502&Product_ID=707&CATID=36

Still haven't purchased either of them though.

-Ben