[GLLUG] OT: Keyboards

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@egr.msu.edu
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:34:20 -0500

I've known some people with ergonomic issues (a.k.a. left-handedness) who
use this keyboard:
http://www.ergonomic-office-computer-furniture.com/store/more_info.asp?Produ
ct_ID=10&Category_ID=1

It is one keyboard in three sections, left hand, right hand, and
arrows/numeric that you can arrange however you'd like.

This one also looks like it trims off the numeric pad for better hand
placement:
http://www.ergonomic-office-computer-furniture.com/store/more_info.asp?Produ
ct_ID=25&Category_ID=1

-Ben