[GLLUG] Enterprise Print Queue?

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 20:56:23 -0400 (EDT)

just an addendum, I meant the OS X _server_ for that printer driver.
I have a feeling it is more likely in the server package than it is in the
desktop version. However.. the DocuColor 2006, and the DocuPrint N2025,
N2125, N2825, N3225, N4025, and the Document Center 220,332,240, 255,265
Are all supported with the client under 10.2.4 and I think they added a
few for 10.2.5 but I am waiting on a patch before I go back to that
system so im not going to check =)

I don't see why you could just set up a samba, appletalk and
lpr/rendezvous print queue for it and be off to the races.