[GLLUG] Enterprise Print Queue?

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 11:14:49 -0400 (EDT)

CUPS or LPRng are probably your only choices. You might have to pay the
249 bucks for ESP Pro which is based on cups but with lots of extra
drivers. RH, Solaris, etc are all supported.

You might also poke around in OS X they ship cups natively, and they might
have a driver for that copier in it already.