[GLLUG] any IPcop users?

Jason Watson jaywatts at gamebox.net
Wed May 28 00:37:01 EDT 2003

> I sent this to the IPcop list but no one has responded yet, so I thought
> i'd reach out as far as i could in hopes of perhaps finding an answer...
>
> I'm having some trouble with the proxy for IPCop.  I receive the
> following error when attempting to connect to such sites as hotmail,
> yahoo mail, and other sites with logins.
>
> While trying to retrieve the URL: http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf?
>
> The following error was encountered:

I use IPCop for dialup here at home and haven't had any problems accessing
yahoo mail (if I did my wife would sure let me know about it).  I have
everything excep the dhcp server and vpn services running.  I haven't done
anything to mine except install ad zapper to speed up my web browsing ever
so slightly.  Maybe a re-install would help?

-Jason Watson