[GLLUG] any IPcop users?

Dylan M. misenhe1 at pilot.msu.edu
Wed May 28 12:38:30 EDT 2003

i have also used IPCop for about a year now, both with version 1.1 and
1.2, with and without the proxy.  i haven't run into any problems being
able to access secure sites.  do you have the problem ONLY with the web
proxy? are you running it transparent?
having a little experience dealing with these problems working tech
support at an ISP, try narrowing down the problem.  to me it sounds like
its just your security settings on your browser (btw, what browser do
you use), aswell as the settings for cookies.  does this only happen on
one computer?  try to lynx into that URL.  if it ONLY happens with the
proxy (and i'd suggest running it transparent) then try re-installing
IPCop.  tho i still think its a problem with your browser settings.

dylan