[GLLUG] I need one more person to signup for my Linux class or it will be cancelled.

Matt Shirilla mshirilla at micim.com
Fri Oct 31 15:18:21 EST 2003

I was scheduled to attend a class offered the The Linux Box Corporation of
Ann Arbor Michigan next month but they called me today and cancelled.  They
said they needed one more person to sign up for the class.  I was really
looking forward to the class and it is hard for me to arrange for child care
for a 5 day absence so this is my desperate attempt to find someone else to
sign up for the November 10-14 class.

Here is a link to the course outline.
http://www.linuxbox.com/TRAINING/lsa.php