[GLLUG] Re: New Video Card Advice

Chick Tower c.tower at express56.com
Fri Oct 31 22:11:16 EST 2003

Is that an nForce or nForce2 mobo, Brian?  If either, it should have the
capabilities of the nVidia GeForce2 MX built-in.

I can't help much with graphic card recommendations, but, if you have
any doubt that you'll have trouble getting X-Windows to work, you might
want to have a copy of Knoppix standing by, so you can at least use your
new PC while figuring out what's wrong with the graphics.

                                Chick