[GLLUG] MDLUG September Meeting Announcement

Rich Clark rrclark at rrclark.net
Thu Sep 11 08:57:38 EDT 2003

MDLUG will hold an Installfest meeting on Saturday, September 13, 2003, at
12:30 pm, at MBM Computer System Solutions, 375 Robbins Drive, Troy, MI
48083.  For details on location, please see:

<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=big&mapdata=yNJu1Eg45fczDoFPmUZhR5MJ3SfsJmgRQ5aH%2bXPy%2bEpBQs124YnTyXeE9UuD0XAr7iuDs7ibGG%2feNA%2fGPP83%2blq1m%2foYe%2b2ELk5zbu6pu9AcVXSI3zYSmGtzvd7gGnfdiM%2f8VhxGlulEzDExIjLFWVgwro22l64tlsBNaahGHKjYrtaWn0TOn2lf4CiQG0gwxpDE9V%2b3I1C6dwZEalhkU29FY0MkbVOHrJMHjCNnhmrR7XICX98RqLd3CHiZ1QNYKdpc%2fefe0eN%2fr9WHa%2bgfYm42FYx6MBYoKSW7MYvp98qIi0vMd6NVOAziZ%2bHIafHI9xRyPAvarTw%2bWkKV%2bB9EmA%2b6KjGN7ZaS>

Bring your PC's, distribution media, and problems and let's see if we can
help you sort them out.

Rich Clark
--
"...this obsession with Linux is deeply unhealthy [re: Microsoft]. If
we were talking about a person, successful and perfectly normal apart