[GLLUG] Registering on MSU Network / Wireless question

Joseph E. Glass jglass at liquidweb.com
Fri Sep 19 04:22:48 EDT 2003

Hi Tom,

I was facing this problem recently, I bought a laptop with a mini-pci
wireless card and have found that it was incompatible with linux as of
yet (Broadcom sux.)  First find out what chipset you use, you can find
this by using 'lspci' or 'cat /proc/pci'.  Once you gather the chipset,
just google the model number and append the word 'linux' to your search
string.  Good luck!

Joe

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 00:42, Thomas Alan Hearn wrote:
\And yet another question... I have a wireless card on the laptop as
well,