[GLLUG] Removing Lillo changes to MBR

Michael Cox cox-m at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 19 20:46:51 EDT 2003

I personally have an irrational hatred of LILLO and won't use even if paid.
I personally have an irrational hatred of Adaptec and won't ever buy a
product of theirs, ever. They screwed me on Future Domain; they screwed on
Easy CD Creator, I am now the wiser. As such, I could never have the problem
you have.

Perhaps the program Bootpart could assist you. Googlize bootpart, it is not
hard to find. It writes a small image file to the zero track pointing to
itself. Might be your fix, might not.

Good luck,

Michael