[GLLUG] OT: Top posting/Bottom posting

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Mon Sep 22 20:12:33 EDT 2003

I prefer top posting for standalone replies or short answers. I
prefer bottom posting or interjected for additional comments/threads.

I would hate to make anyone not feel welcome to post here because they
choose to top reply instead of injected thoughful comments especially if
they come to the meetings!

I think this thread is pretty pointless.  It is about as stupid as the
whether you can use anything besides '>' as reply delineator marker thing.
Because someone on the list uses ':' and supposedly it isn't covered in
the RFC.