[GLLUG] OT: Top posting/Bottom posting

Scott Harrison harris41 at msu.edu
Tue Sep 23 00:53:06 EDT 2003

> I think this thread is pretty pointless.

Past time to end it then (I regret it is launching
into a life of its own).  I mean how do we all proceed
to somberly discuss about something of absolutely
no importance.

Something tells me "D" would be the clear victor.
If there are a lot of A or B votes out there, then
MTFLA (tell the list admin :) :) ).

A) Bottom-post
B) Top-post
C) It does not matter.
D) I would use language stronger than "it does not matter".

> I would hate to make anyone not feel welcome to post here

All I ever wanted to do in life was make a comment about
/etc/inittab, and then someone told me I have broken the
bottom-posting rule.  What's a fellow to do?  I just
can't behave.

Regards,
Scott

--