[GLLUG] Linux forms

Basher584 basher584 at basher584.org
Tue Sep 23 23:50:01 EDT 2003

The perl Curses-UI is pretty good if you familiar with perl.  I've used it in a couple small projects.
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Curses-UI/

Someone has also ported GTK to curses.  Never used it, but seems interesting.
"Allows to run X applications using gtk-2.0 on a text console (without framebuffer)."
http://zemljanka.sourceforge.net/cursed/

-Ben