[GLLUG] can PINE read Evolutions mbox'es?

Mark Tarquini mark at iametarq.com
Thu Apr 15 10:04:52 EDT 2004

Is it possible to setup PINE to read Evolution's mbox files?

I have evolution set up for pop3 mail on my main email account along
with bogofilter to do spam filtering.

if i use my webmail access i have to filter through the one billion
spams a day that i have forwarded from my msu mail accounts to train
bogofilter.

It would be heaven like if it were possible to have PINE read my mbox
from evolution so that when i ssh to my box when out of town i could
read my email that way.

I did a google search and it appears it cannot be done with POP3, but it
can be done with IMAP. =(

anyone have any other experience?  I probably wont get to do it today as
i am getting my wisdom teeth removed today.  woo hoo!

Thanks in advance!
--
Mark Tarquini <mark at iametarq.com>