[GLLUG] dual-boot

Whil Hentzen linuxnews at hentzenwerke.com
Mon Aug 16 19:22:46 EDT 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 12:55, Seth Seger wrote:
> Hi, I'm still considering myself a bit of a newbie,
> and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about as many
> distros as I can.  I'm trying to set up a dual boot
> between suse 9.0 and fedora core 1.0.  I was hoping to
> install them on separate hard drives, but the boot
> loader won't recognize both installations.  Is there a
> way around this?  Thanks!

I was doing exactly the same thing (well, with SuSE 8.x) a while back. I
finally got it to work (with the help of many LUG members) and wrote up the
HOWTO here:

http://www.hentzenwerke.com/wp/installingmultiplelinuxdistributions_onasinglebox.htm

--
Whil

Moving to Linux: Freedom, Choice, Security, Opportunity
http://www.hentzenwerke.com