[GLLUG] Want Linux newbie session topics and materials from MLUG?

Sunesh Veettil VeettilS at michigan.gov
Mon Aug 30 15:55:12 EDT 2004

Hello,
  When is the next meeting?. I am not getting meeting updates.
Can you please update website?.

Thanks
Sun

On Sunday 29 August 2004 23:03, Whil Hentzen wrote:
> My question to you is.... would your group be interested in having me
post
> a note to the mailing list each time I make a presentation and/or
write up
> a new whitepaper? Given that most groups are looking for help with
> presentations at one time or another, I'm guessing this would be of
> interest, but at the same time, it's only polite to ask, rather than
just
> barge in and start blabbing all about.

I don't think anyone would object to that at all. The whitepapers look
they
would make for excellent material for our own LUG presentations and
notification of new ones would definitely count as on-topic for this
list.

Also, you said that you're a part-time publisher and I noticed that a
number
of your titles have to do with Linux and open source software... it
wouldn't
be such a bad thing if you wanted to insert a little plug for those in
with
the announcements.

Thanks!

--