[GLLUG] the battery-less laptop

Scott Harrison harris41 at msu.edu
Tue Dec 21 12:55:55 EST 2004

SuperNate I am! wrote:

>>I have not
>>yet encountered a laptop that does this, but imagine
>>that they have to exist.
>>
>weird, i think all of mine can do that.  my hpux omnibook 6000s,
>6100s, the ibm thinkpad t30s, etc.  the 6000s are cheap machines
>these daze too, having been discontinued by the hpaq bunch.

My sample size is, like, 4.
Wallstreet Powerbook I, Dell Inspiron 3500,
a really old one, and
a laptop made by an obscure OEM and distributed
by an obscure label and sold by an obscure retailer
(all of this determined via FCC id code).

I wonder what the percentage is either way...

Regards,
SuperScott Once in a While!