[GLLUG] suse installation

Brad Fears brad at mtsdev.com
Tue Jan 13 08:57:40 EST 2004

Just a note that you can run '/sbin/yast' from the command line of SuSE to
further configure the machine after install.  It's helpful for configuring
hardware if you are not comfortable modifying individual files.  You might
want to use it to load a compatible video card driver before you start
messing with your modem.

--Brad Fears