[GLLUG] OT: Old computer equipment

Joseph Glass jglass at liquidweb.com
Fri Jan 16 09:47:05 EST 2004

Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of posts to this list about getting rid of old
equipment.  The Foster Community Center has a computer lab and is always
looking for donations.  Here is a foward with pertinant information.
You could also post to the mmfn at yahoogroups.com list with any old stuff
you have to donate, there are a lot of non-profits out there who could
use some help!