[GLLUG] Linux

Jason Watson jaywatts at gamebox.net
Mon Jan 26 17:27:19 EST 2004

I also used a windows box during my comcast registration and switched over
to using a different box loaded with IPCop afterwards so I don't think they
register the MAC address anymore.  You could also set up the proxy server
they gave you and try to go the webpage at sas.r5.attbi.com with mozilla or
the like since this is the website all the registration info goes thru.
Just something to try before setting up a seperate windows box you may not
have.

Jason Watson