[GLLUG] telnet

Todd Torrey todd_torrey at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:15:13 EST 2004

I'm just doing this to learn right now. So far I've gotten a linux system
running in about a 5 Meg footprint. It has NFS and the boa web server on it.
Right now I'm trying to get sound to work, but the mobo has some
peculiarities that are giving me fits. It's a SBC style mobo from Advantech
with the Cyrix media GX chipset.
By the way, I managed to fix the telnet problem from my previous posts. It
was because of Unix98 pty. I added the following to fstab to get it to work:

      none  /dev/pts  devpts  mode=0622  0  0