[GLLUG] cd-rw drives and hard drives

Scott Henry Harrison harris41 at msu.edu
Mon Jun 21 09:16:11 EDT 2004

Hi:

Recently disappointed by prices in Staples and CompUSA
on CD-RW drives and hard drives... so I put a brake
on impulse spending and computer/OS tinkering this
last weekend.

Any recommendations about local (or remote/online) vendors
that provide decent prices for these kind of components?
(I have heard of CD-RW drives going for $19 from coupons
in Sunday papers, etc.  Is that the way to go?)

Thanks in advance.  If you e-mail me independently, I
can then post a summary to the list of all the good
finds out there.

Regards,
Scott