[GLLUG] OT: Penguicon 2.0 preregistration reminder

Rich Clark rrclark at rrclark.net
Tue Mar 16 23:10:37 EST 2004

Do you wake up in the middle of the of the night from a
nightmare that you missed Wil Wheaton's  "Can We Kill
Wesley Now" panel at Penguicon 2.o because you were still
waiting in the long registration line?  Are you desperate
to hear Neil Gaiman read from his current work? Is it the
"Sluggites Unite" panel you HAVE to get to?  Or maybe
you can't wait to get to the Opening Ceremonies to hear
GoH John "Maddog" Hall's keynote speech on how Gene
Roddenberry's Star Trek Universe is like the Open Source
Community of Linux.

Whatever the reason, you know you are dreading standing
in that loooong  at-the-door registration line at Penguicon 2.0
next month. So, do you want to know how to avoid it? Well,
I'll tell you. All you have to do is preregister for it. And we've
made it as easy as for you we could. You can do it on-line at
http://www.penguicon.org/reg_app2.php and then either
use Paypal to make your payment, or print off a copy of the
confirmation page and mail it with your payment to us at
Penguicon, P.O. Box 401302, Redford, Mi 48240-9302. Or you
can download the PDF of our flyer with the registration form
attached at
http://penguicon.org/General%20Flyer%20-%20Registration.PDF
fill it out and mail it with your payment to us at Penguicon,
P.O. Box 401302, Redford, Mi 48240-9302.

But if you really want to avoid the long lines and that
time-consuming at-the-door registration process (and save a
little money too!) you had better hurry. Because the very last
day you can preregister or mail a payment to us is March 31,
2004. So if you really want to get in on all the Penguicon 2.0
fun possible, get your registrations in now. :-)

Kimba Wilson
Penguicon 2.0 Preregistration

Rich
--
   PENGUICON v2.0 - Detroit Sheraton Novi - April 16-18, 2004
Guests: Neil Gaiman, Jeff Bates, | Combo SF/Fantasy & Linux Expo