[GLLUG] Re: Wireless / Wired question

Jolyon Michael Vincent vincen21 at msu.edu
Sat May 29 05:44:26 EDT 2004

Melson, Paul writes:

> [...]

Wireless solutions:

Step 1: visit TechTV's website (it may now be G4TechTv) at www.techtv.com
and look at either the screensavers, call for help, and/or shownotes for
wireless antennae. The exact instructions on how to make a cheap wifi
antenna are on there.
step 2: use up four rolls of toilet paper, and save the cardboard on the
inside.

Step 3: get aluminum foil to make what looks like a radar dish, using the
cardboard you just saved.

After reading the exact directions on TechTV, you should be able to get a
better signal using the above method.

Good luck, and happy wardriving!

Use Open Source Software. http://www.gllug.org is much better.