[GLLUG] To the fellow that's been helping me with my SS10

John Lewis jkl714 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 07:48:23 EST 2004

Are you going to be at the gllug meeting thursday? I've hit kind of a
roadblock with this thing until I can get those drive four drive mount
things. Also, near as I can tell the drive in the original bay should be
SCSI-ID3 and the one in the previously empty bay should be SCSI-ID1, is this
correct? And I did put the larger drive in the original bay.

I would have sent this directly to you, but deleted all the mail in my inbox
in a fit of foolishness without realizing that I had your email address in
no other place.

---