[GLLUG] I have a job opening for an IT System Administrator ...

CRAA_Admin CRAA_Admin at craa.com
Wed Nov 10 10:30:19 EST 2004

Forgive me for not sending this email directly from my own email address but I have had troubles sending to the linux-user group.

Please respond to this email via hu at cceng.com or hu at capitalconsultants.us

Anyway,

I have a job opening for an IT System Administrator.

Please send me your resume ASAP if you are interested.

We have three office, Gaylord, Grand Rapids, Lansing and a few IT clients all of which need IT support.

We are primarily a Microsoft based network with Exchange 5.5 with plans of moving to 2003 spring of 2005.

We have a few Linux servers and FreeBSD machines for utility only (archiving, mass storage, backup, fax).

We serve one client with a Linux/Samba system, a few with Novell, but mostly Microsoft.

Please look at our web site for company information

www.capitalconsultants.us

If your interested I need to fill this position by the end of next week.

Salary is not set in stone.

Give me a call if you have questions, my cell# is below.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hu-Hwa Wu

Director, Information Systems

Capital Consultants

725 Prudden Street

Lansing, MI 48906

p: 517.371.1200

f: 517.371.2013

c: 517.719.6885

hu at capitalconsultants.us

www.capitalconsultants.us

Established in 1966, Capital Consultants, Inc. provides civil, environmental, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as information technology consulting, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and web development services.