[GLLUG] Open Source presentation

ejmiller at comcast.net ejmiller at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 11:29:37 EST 2004

I have an opportunity to put on an open source presentation at my diocesan Ministry Fair. I've found some good material for a presentation on the web so I think putting the presentation together won't be too big an issue. Specific suggestions and local non-profit success stories would be helpful.

Does anyone know where I might find swag to hand out? I've ordered free Ubuntu installation CD-Roms but would also like to have a Live CD to hand out. I can't really afford to burn a couple of hundred Knoppix CDs and they wouldn't have have nice labels.

Thanks,

Eric Miller