[GLLUG] UPS for Linux Boxes

Basher584 basher584 at basher584.org
Fri Nov 19 09:26:15 EST 2004

I have a Belkin.  It came with non-open source "Bulldog" software, a UPS daemon and a Motif GUI.  I believe it works with many UNIX like OSes.  I've run it with RH 7.3 on up to FC2.

Did a quick search on google came up with this page:
http://quasar.mathstat.uottawa.ca/~selinger/ups/

Which says the NUTS driver is better.  No idea, never treid NUTS (Network UPS Tools), but you might want to search its list of supported UPSes.
http://us1.networkupstools.org/

-Ben