[GLLUG] UPS for Linux Boxes

John Lewis jkl714 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 10:24:54 EST 2004

Interesting idea, but I can't but think I may have trouble fitting a tatter
battery within the confines of the UPS. Also, since you've already read
this, are tater batteries rechargeable or would the taters have to be
constantly swapped out? I mean I don't want to spend all my computer time
handling taters.  :/