[GLLUG] Proposed Presentation

C. Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Wed Sep 1 01:16:45 EDT 2004

Clay Dowling said:
> I work for a Delphi development house currently, and we dabbled in Kylix a
> while back.  Would a presentation on Kylix be something that people were
> interested in?  While traditionaly UNIX development is in anything but
> Pascal, it's a useful tool for building GUI applications.

Absolutely! Right now we're wide open for presentations, so if you'd like
to do one on Kylix, by all means jump right in. The 16th and later are all
available as of right now. Just send me a message stating what date you'd
like to give it along with a title and short description.

Thanks!

Charles Ulrich
--
http://bityard.net