[GLLUG] Is there anyone that could help me restore an old Sparcstation?

John Lewis jkl714 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 13:08:03 EDT 2004

I recently acquired an old Sparcstation 10 and would like to install Solaris
9. I downloaded the ISO files and burned the cd's but the machine previously
had (has) openbsd and refuses to boot the Solaris disk to install that. I am
a total uni* newbie, but really would like to see this thing working and
installed to my LAN.

Could the Installfest and Beginner's Night on the 23rd make this happen?

---