[GLLUG] Is there anyone that could help me restore an oldSparcstation?

Neil Fryer nfryer at marimba.com
Thu Sep 9 13:55:00 EDT 2004

Hi John,

Are you sure that you downloaded the SPARC cd's and not the x86 one's?
AFAIK you can't download the SPARC cd's, but I may be wrong here, but it's worth checking, see if you can boot with those cd's on a normal Intel box?
Also, once the Sparcstation starts booting and you get the POST screen, hit Break, and then type "boot cdrom" , that may help you as well.

Neil