[GLLUG] Minor addendum to meeting minutes

Charles Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Sat Sep 18 14:35:31 EDT 2004

On Friday 17 September 2004 03:21, Charles Ulrich wrote:
> Next Week's Meeting
> -------------------
> On the 23rd of September, the GLLUG will be holding an installfest
> and beginner's night. This entire meeting is just for users who
> *want* to try out Linux or BSD, but haven't quite gotten the hang of
> getting everything installed or configured properly, or just simply
> haven't had the time. Or perhaps stop by for a chat if your system is
> up and running and you've got some questions on how to use it. We
> welcome experienced users to come out as well to help out. After all,
> you remember how grateful you were when someone took the time to
> explain how things worked when you were but a green grasshopper in
> the vast jungle that is Unix, right?

Forgot to mention that this will be in the usual meeting place,
Atmosphere Annealing Inc., at 6PM. See
http://www.gllug.org/mod.php?mod=calendar&op=list_events&loc_id=1 for
more info. If I keep forgetting to mention the time and location like
this in the future, bear in mind that ALL meetings will be here at 6PM
unless mentioned otherwise.

Thanks,
Charles Ulrich
--