[GLLUG] Newbie Installation fest?

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Mon Sep 20 15:13:15 EDT 2004

He can only use Solaris 9. 32-bit Sparc processors are not supported in
Solaris 10. The Ultra-Sparcs < 200MHZ 64-bit are not supported either,
which I think it has more to do with dropping SBus support then anything
else.

There is also Aurora Linux.

As far as the rest of it, there is a whole package by Sun that lets you
get Gnome and a whole bunch of other freeware goodies in pkg format so it
shouldn't really take that long to get set up..

Sean