[GLLUG] FTP Server

Craig Weaver craigw at cctechservices.com
Tue Apr 19 20:59:02 EDT 2005

I have used and still use wu-ftp server quite a bit in the past.  I use
webmin for the configuration and found it quite easy to configure and
just forget about it. I have installed it both from tar ball and rpm and
always had great success.  Being that I would not consider myself a
linux genius by any stretch I would definataly say this is a viable option.

Craig Weaver