[GLLUG] PHPNuke

Sunesh Veettil VeettilS at michigan.gov
Wed Apr 20 08:33:23 EDT 2005

What tool we use for GLLUG.ORG website?. Looks like PHP based CM tool.

Penguicon.org site looks nice. What tool they use?.

That will be nice separate presentation on PHPNuke and Mambo. Then an advanced presentation on CMA and features.

Thanks
Sun

>>> Craig Weaver <craigw at cctechservices.com> 04/20/05 7:45 AM >>>
I think I could come up with a presentation on Mambo at some point.  I
would think we'd want 2 separate presentations for PHP Nuke and Mambo.
CMS's in general have a lot show and with questions I can easily see an
hour each.  Right now I am absolutely swamped with work but my schedule
does free up at the end of May or June.  I would be happy to prepare
something for then.  Also, I could come down for an install-fest night
if there is interest in setting up and playing with Mambo  The setup
only takes a few minutes but there is a ton of places to get lost once
its there.

Craig