[GLLUG] Presentation for Thursday, sort of ready.

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Wed Apr 20 10:32:38 EDT 2005

I'm planning on giving a presentation on KDE (yeah, big subject). I sent
everything that I'd completed as of 19:06 last night to Charles U. ,
but no word from him yet.

--
...In Hong Kong action movies, they don't have Hollywood Guns with
infinite bullet supplies.  Instead, they have Hong Kong Pants(tm) which