[GLLUG] PHPNuke

Hampton, Rodney rodney.hampton at jnli.com
Wed Apr 20 10:56:19 EDT 2005

Having used PHPNuke for quite some time, I can state that I had 3 or 4
hacking attempts that I thwarted by turning off pieces of the code.

Also, it is painful to format the articles so they fit properly on the
screen.

I recently switched to wordpress which is much easier to use if you're just
blogging.  Although, PHP-Nuke is prettier.