[GLLUG] Meeting Minutes for April 21, 2005

Charles Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Fri Apr 22 10:21:41 EDT 2005

Greetings,

If you weren't able to attend last-night's meeting, here all the cool stuff
you missed.

Vital statistics
----------------
Somewhere around 10 people attended the meeting, didn't really get going until
6:40PM.

Presentation
------------
Matt Graham gave a great overview of the KDE desktop and pointed out many of
the neat things that you can do with it. Although Murphy's Law was in full
effect for the evening, there were lots of questions and plenty of
interesting conversation.

General Banter
--------------
There were many small informal discussions on various topics both before and
after the meeting. If I wouldn't have waited until this morning to write up
these minutes, I might have remembered a few. :/ If you learned about
something cool and exciting at the meeting last night, please share it with
us.

There was pizza and free samples of raspberry-mango smoothie.

Thank you
---------
Our appreciation is extended to Gone Wired Cafe for hosting our meeting,
setting up tables and powerstrips, and for providing a projector screen on
short notice.

--
http://bityard.net