[GLLUG] updating our website

David Smith smithd98 at msu.edu
Mon Apr 25 00:56:03 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

I would like our website to provide accurate information very soon.

To speed things along I was looking at mambo templates today from
www.mambohut.com

I thought the following three variable width templates would work. (we
would add our logo to the top)

  1) http://www.mambohut.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=31

  2) http://www.mambohut.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=12

  3) http://www.mambohut.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=3

If you have a chance, check them out and provide feedback.

A lot of you guys missed Penguicon this weekend.  Have no fear there is
one next year!  Also there is one in Columbus Ohio October 2005.
www.OhioLinux.org

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the gllug meeting this
thursday.  Lets try and move forward on our website.

Thanks!

--dave

David Smith

(517) 944-1872