[GLLUG] Service support software]

Mike Reed mike at mreed.org
Thu Apr 28 21:23:27 EDT 2005

I second the recommendation for sourceforge search.  I was looking for
something similar recently and I found a lot of results searching for
"helpdesk".

One system I liked was OneOrZero [http://www.oneorzero.com/].  It has a
good feature set and was simple to setup and use.  GPL.  PHP 4+, MySQL

- Mike