[GLLUG] Myth

John Lewis jkl714 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 17:29:06 EDT 2005

I've been thinking about doing a Myth or two for my house and have a couple
questions. Firstly, I'm assuming that the Myth should work fairly well with
the Comcast cable service that I subscribe to but how would it know which
channels I'm actually paying for? I mean, my plan with the Myth would be to
drop all of the digital channels (which it seems I'm only paying for to use
the Comcast DVR box which I've become totally addicted to). Also, am I
correct in assuming that the Myth could more or less seamlessly incorporate
the programming that I like from the net (the Diggnation videos for example)
along with any "tivo'ed" programming? Also, am I correct in assuming that if
I built two Myths that they could seamlessly share content along with my
PC's?