[GLLUG] apache 1.3

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Dec 26 10:53:56 EST 2005

On Saturday 24 December 2005 12:47, Caleb Cushing wrote:
> hey I know it's the holiday's and I'm not trying to bother anyone's
> holiday. but if someone could either help me learn apache 1.3 or point me
> in the direction of a good free resource I would appreciate it. I need to
> learn this so I can take linux+ again when school start's and pass this
> time.

IMHO, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better resource than Apache's own
official documentation index.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/

Is there a specific area that you're having trouble with that we might be able
to help you out with?
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com