[GLLUG] CentOS

G Grant ggrant at detroitaerospace.com
Tue Feb 15 12:12:15 EST 2005

I am testing CentOS this week. Where are you located? I am in Owosso and work in Southfield. Further, I could bring the server in for an install-fest and we can all play with it. Server is a dual CPU VAL 501 that I use for development and testing. Not production, but it is a system I am happy to make available for benchmarking, testing, etc. to anyone in the group who is interested in this OS. My intention was to test it with MySQL, PostgreSQL databases but I am open to ideas.

GJG