[GLLUG] Open Office Question

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Feb 19 12:24:19 EST 2005

I'd really like to send out my invoices in nice looking envelopes, with
the customer address and my corporate logo printed on them.
Unfortunately OpenOffice.org is kicking my butt when I'm trying to print
envelopes.  No matter what I do I can't get it to do a landscape print
on my envelopes.

Previously I've written custom code to print envelopes, but I was hoping
for a slightly more elegant solution.  Does anybody know how to convince
OpenOffice.org to print in Landscape mode?  The printer settings dialog
won't do it (tried that).

Clay Dowling