[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, January 06

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Jan 4 08:22:55 EST 2005

Charles Ulrich said:

> Tired of learning a new API for each database you access?  Don't want to
> be tied to a single database for your C application?  libdbi can solve
> your data access problems (http://libdbi.sourceforge.net).  Clay Dowling
> of Lazarus Internet Development will present an overview, brief example
> and some useful tricks for giving your C programs universal database
> access.

This presentation will build on my previous presentation concerning CGI
programming in C.  The CGI application we created will be extended to use
libdbi for database access, rather than tying outselves to SQLite 3.

Clay
--
Lazarus Notes from Lazarus Internet Development
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/