[GLLUG] Database Independent Programming in C presentation

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Jan 8 13:45:43 EST 2005

Thursday's presentation on database independent programming in C was
rather poorly attended (three of us in total). Since I nearly cancelled
out myself because of weather, it occured to me that others might also
be in that same situation.

Do people want to see this at another time, or would everyone prefer to
give it a miss? It's not like presenting again will cause me any
problems since I already have everything prepared.

Clay Dowling