[GLLUG] Re: Database Independent Programming in C Presentation

Scott Harrison harris41 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 10 08:51:21 EST 2005

>> Thursday's presentation on database independent programming in C was
>> rather poorly attended (three of us in total). Since I nearly
>> cancelled out myself because of weather, it occured to me that others
>> might also be in that same situation.
>>
>> Do people want to see this at another time, or would everyone prefer
>> to give it a miss? It's not like presenting again will cause me any
>> problems since I already have everything prepared.
>>
>> Clay Dowling

It sounded like an excellent topic, but I couldn't make it that
evening.

Also, on a related note for all of these presentations,
it would be interesting to set up a quicktime video
feed of these presentations, along with some instant
messaging feedback from those remotely viewing
the presentation.  Doing that however may be a question of
effort-and-logistics versus actual demand (and for
some, may stretch the definition of what it is to have
a local users group).  It is at least an innovative idea, and
I haven't heard of other LUG's doing something like this.

Regards,
Scott