[GLLUG] Board of Directors Meeting - Notes

asenchi at asenchi.com asenchi at asenchi.com
Fri Jan 21 15:37:12 EST 2005

Jeff lawton spewed:
> Thank you very much Curt. I remember a few additional things that I
> thought where important to mention.
>
> 1) During install nights also have a project (hands on) something to do
> while we are waiting for peoples systems to install.
>    such as mythtv, clusters, etc...

Oh yes, very nice.  I completely forgot about that.  Once the new web page is
active we should have a section for 'projects' where people can submit ideas
and we slowly accomplish these.  This would be a great addition to our
installfest evenings.

> 2) Having people RSVP to the list so that I know how many pizzas to bring.

Yes.  Once I get my new mail server up and running (had some problems with my
current one) I can add this.  At that point I will present this more fully to
all of you readers out there.

Thank you all.

--
<<< Asenchi >>>